News

Murcia government backs young people to buy a house
14 May

The Government of Murcia launches an important measure that will allow up to 400 young people under the age of 35 to guarantee their first home

The Government of the Region of Murcia is launching a pioneering initiative that will facilitate access to a first home for young people under the age of 35. The so-called Línea ICREF Aval Joven aims to finance 100% of the cost of the property for a value of up to €175,000.

The average age of emancipation in Spain is around 32, behind the 26 years of age in other European countries. This is mainly due to the difficulties in financing a property. The Bank of Spain allows a maximum of 80% of the cost of the property to be financed, with the remaining 20% to be paid by the owners for the down payment.

With this pioneering measure, the region will guarantee 20% of the appraised value of the property to help up to 400 young people to meet this significant initial outlay, which would be equivalent to around €35,000. Murcia becomes the first community in Spain to grant guarantees to young people at a delicate time when the pandemic and job insecurity is hitting them.

Requirements:

  • Young people under 35 years of age.
  • Resident in the region of Murcia.
  • Properties worth up to €175,000.

If you are under 35 and are looking to buy a property in the region of Murcia, you can apply for this aid using the following form:

https://jad-inter.carm.es/jAD/ADEPAE_OOPP/FormularioAvalJovenCARM.xhtml

In Cálida Homes we have properties for sale in Murcia for less than 175.000 euros

Do you want to benefit from the new government measure? In Cálida Homes you will find a list of properties for sale in Murcia that meet the requirements, i.e. under 175.000€.

  • Apartments, bungalows, flats, chalets, etc.

If you want to make a home in the Region of Murcia, at Cálida Homes we can help you. Call us on +34 680 86 07 15 or send us an email to info@calidahomes.com.

Share


Properties

Contact WhatsApp